Standoff Glass adds prestige and value to all areas, whether it is a pool or balcony. The ‘pin’ fixings allowing your glass to be structurally sound with minimal intrusion of a crystal clear view. Vertical sheets of toughened safety glass are used to enclose a pool, balcony, terrace or staircase. The glass can be side mounted into decks and concrete slabs, actually holding the glass down past the outside of the deck or balcony.
We use 12mm Grade A toughen glass panels on a made to measure basis to ensure that the product matches your exact requirements. By using local glass manufacturers we can respond quickly and complete an amazing job.
The use of glass in this way creates an extraordinary radiance; with effect in sunlight being spectacular. The glass panels can be enviably seamless, even when interconnected with stainless steel handrail.
- Attached to the face using 316 Marine grade stainless steel pins
- Available in both satin or polish finish
- Engineered for 12mm toughened glass
- Min 250mm overhang of glass required
- Pins are either chemset into concrete, bolted to timber or tapped into steel beams